The Aircast Cryo Cuff Cooler is an integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression delivered using a simple, gravity-fed system. Designed with safety and ease-of-use in mind. Ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms, and home use.
- Compatible with all Cryo/Cuffs
- Includes tube assembly and insulation disk
- To be used in conjunction with Cryo/Cuff to provide compression and cryotherapy to the afflicted area
- Cryo/Cuff utilises gravity to deliver chilled water to anatomically specific cuffs
Directions and Precautions
- Connect tube to empty cooler
- Fill cooler with water to line, then add ice
- Apply empty cuff
- Connect tube to cuff
- Open cooler air vent
- Raise cooler above cuff until cuff is full. Do not raise higher than 38cm above cuff
- Close cooler air vent
- Disconnect tube from cuff by pressing quick-disconnect on tube.
WARNING: This device can be cold enough to cause serious injury. Read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using this device. Additional warnings appear in the instructions for use.